These are all natural products, that are safe and good to use, but please consult your physician first!
- Herbal products can interact with other drugs.
- Use them under supervision from your doctor, and don’t buy them from unreliable sources.
- Spondex capsules( for joint diseases)
- Digest-eze capsules( Helps digestion)
- Thymotal syrup and drops.( Mucolytic and cough expectorant)
- Sekem Herbs: (The Full collection) For the treatment of: Flu, Cough, Renal, Hepatic, Intestinal, Lactagouge, Laxative, Anti-diarrhea, and Baby Calm herbs.
- Royal Tea: ( for losing weight)
- Royal Laxative Tea.( for relieving constipation)
- Isis Natural Drinks: Chamomile, Hibiscus, Tilia, Caraway, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Anise.
Please, don’t forget to tell your doctor about any herbal product you use, as they can interact with your medicines, and cause undesirable effects.
Last modified: 10, August, 2014