These are all natural products, that are safe and good to use, but please consult your physician first!
- Herbal products can interact with other drugs.
- Use them under supervision from your doctor, and don’t buy them from unreliable sources.
- Spondex capsules( for joint diseases)
- Digest-eze capsules( Helps digestion)
- Thymotal syrup and drops.( Mucolytic and cough expectorant)
- Sekem Herbs: (The Full collection) For the treatment of: Flu, Cough, Renal, Hepatic, Intestinal, Lactagouge, Laxative, Anti-diarrhea, and Baby Calm herbs.
- Royal Tea: ( for losing weight)
- Royal Laxative Tea.( for relieving constipation)
- Isis Natural Drinks: Chamomile, Hibiscus, Tilia, Caraway, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Anise.
Please, don’t forget to tell your doctor about any herbal product you use, as they can interact with your medicines, and cause undesirable effects. To learn more about the safely of herbal products, click here.
Last modified: 10, August, 2014